Thursday, March 26, 2009

Annunciation

Chronia polla! Yesterday we celebrated the Feast of the Annunciation here at our home parish in Panorama.

Here are a few photos Pelagia took from the balcony.

The top one shows the chanters, while the second is of Fr. Panayiotis and Fr. Nicholas during the short service commemorating Greek Independence Day. You can see some of the flags and various groups--the Boy Scouts, etc--who were there. The Church was absolutely packed.

As for me, I was hiding during that part. :)

Just kidding, I was busy in the altar.

Here is a very short video of Communion. It's not terribly interesting, but I had it, so I put it on here.


Finally, this photo of Pelagia is from today, March 26. She's still working hard, although she has to take more breaks to rest. Here she's salvaging a piece of furniture she found in the hopes of using at as part of a crib for the babies' room.

On a babies note, here is a link for a wishlist of baby things that Pelagia has put together. I will also try to add this to the list of links of the right-hand column of the blog.

No comments: