Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Little Job

Well first Pelagia found a little job that was ideal for her, now I found one. I'm proofreading Fr. Peter Heers' newest book for Uncut Mountain Press: 'Patristic Theology, Lectures of Fr. John Romanides.' I get to read the book for free and before anyone else, PLUS I get paid something for it. What a deal! ( ;


In other news, my Greek class is now supposed to start tomorrow (Thursday). Pelagia's may start Monday.


We're having our first visitor this weekend -- our Greek teacher from Spokane, Jean Pond. She's studying Greek in Athens for a month and coming up this weekend to visit Thessaloniki for the first time.


It's starting to get busy here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job for you!

I've enjoyed your travelouge...I suppose you'll be staying closer to home now, except for the two hours daily on the bus. Keep in touch. Love, MOM