Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pelagia's Project, Part 1

Hi - It's Pelagia on the blog for the first time! As most of you probably know, I'm really bad a communicating so I leave most of that up to Gregory. He finally convinced me to make a post though...actually, he kind of tricked me into it by asking for my help and then leaving. Hmm - pretty slick.

For the past couple weeks I've been painting at our neighbor's English School. So far, I've completed two of the four classrooms. Here are some before and after pictures.
The first picture is classroom 1 before, the second is the same room after I finished.


















The close up shows the dark purple desks and the green students' chairs. The other colors I'm incorporating are coral and light cool blue. That's the theme for the whole school...just mixed and matched a bit different in each room.

No comments: