Thursday, June 07, 2012

Completed my PhD!


It has been awhile since I posted, but I have a good excuse. I was finishing my doctorate, which finally concluded with the defense on Tuesday. In the photos, you can see me being examined by professors of the School of Theology at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.


I was fortunate to have quite a few friends in attendance for support, including Pelagia and the kids.

It must be a slow ecclesiastical news week, because this made the front page of the website of the Serbian Orthodox Church in North and South America, as well as our home diocese of Western America.

Afterwards, to celebrate, we had a great lunch at a nearby restaurant with the professors and our friends.

Now I will try to catch up on some of the happenings over the last couple months and resume normal life activities in general!

Click here and here for a few more photos on Facebook.

1 comment:

Kh Sophia said...

Congratulations!